Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Danner Light II 6 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Hiking Boot 33000 is made in the USA and waterproof. Full grain leather uppers with strong 1000 Denier nylon upper gives you great protection in cold, wet environments with extreme abrasion, tear and scuff resistance for a 6" boot that lets you breathable while you stay warm and comfortable when you tackle the outside elements. 100% waterproof Gore-Tex liner gives you ultimate dryness protection in the wettest of conditions for breathability while keeping you dry. Vibram Kletterlift outsole is designed for comfort and durable wear with shock absorbency in the heel and superior traction on wet and dry surfaces giving you an outdoor hiking boot that can also tackles tough outdoor jobs.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex
- Full-grain Nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Men's 61 oz., Women's 50 oz.