ALL DANNER PRODUCTS WILL BE ON A 1-4 WEEK DELAY DUE TO OVERWHELMING ORDERS AT THE DANNER WAREHOUSE.
The Danner Mountain Light II 5 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Hiking Boot 30860 gives you a made in the USA boot that stands up to time-tested quality and durability. Full grain, one-piece leather upper provides superior protection on rough job sites and harsh terrain in this 5" boot. 100% Waterproof protection with Gore-Tex liner gives you dryness protection that doesn't let you down, even in the wettest of conditions. Danner's hand-crafted Stitchdown construction gives you a wider platform for a sturdy, stable foundation that supports you on and off the job site. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specially designed for moving comfort and long wearing durability in a recraftable boot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 5" height
- Men's 62 oz