ALL DANNER PRODUCTS WILL BE ON A 1-4 WEEK DELAY DUE TO OVERWHELMING ORDERS AT THE DANNER WAREHOUSE.
The Danner Mountain Light II 5 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Hiking Boot 30800 gives you The Winner of the National Geographic 2011 Gear of the Year Award in a USA made outdoor boot that stands up to time-tested quality and durability. Full grain, one-piece brown leather upper provides superior protection on rough jobsites and harsh terrain in this 5" boot. The 100% Waterproof protection with Gore-Tex liner gives you dryness protection that doesn't let you down, even in the wettest of conditions. Danner's hand-crafted Stitchdown construction gives you a wider platform for a sturdy, stable foundation that supports you no matter where you are in the outdoors. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specially designed for moving comfort and long wearing durability in a recraftable boot. The Vibram compound gives you great traction on wet and dry surfaces with shock absorbency in the heel for a low-weight, comfortable Mountain Light II outdoor boot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 5" height
- Men's 62 oz; Women's 54 oz
- National Geographic 2011 Gear of the Year Winner