Due to recent system shutdowns, please expect a delay on shipping of Danner orders. This delay can be up to 7 days.
The Danner Flashpoint II Puncture Resistant Fire Boot 18102 is built for those needing a fire, and puncture resistant boot made from a durable upper. This boot is built atop the popular Vibram Fire Logger outsole, and will be cut in a 10 Inch height. The steel shank inside will help provide your boots with stability and structure for long hours. This fire boot will meet NFPA 0977 and will be made in the USA!
- Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8 oz. leather is the most rugged, toughest leather we've ever put on a boot
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Nomex fire resistant triple stitching for superior endurance
- Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger outsole compound designed for fire and abrasion resistance and provide substantial edging and superior traction
- Steel shank
- 10" height for ultimate support and stability
- 100 oz.
- NFPA 1977; 2011 edition certified
- Made in the USA with US and Imported components