The Danner Corvallis 5 Inch Composite Toe Hiking Boot 17602 has waterproof and safety protection that doesn't sacrifice comfort or extra strength toughness. Durable brown leather with 1000 Denier nylon upper for abrasion, tear and scuff resistance in a breathable 5" work boot that keeps you cool and dry. 100% Waterproof protection with Gore-Tex liner gives you dryness protection that doesn't let you down, even in the wettest of conditions. A non-metallic safety toe does not conduct heat or cold temperatures while protecting against impact and compression from heavy, large objects. The boot is made with a unique lug patterned outsole with low profile 90 degree heel gives you oil and slip resistance with traction on the ground and when working on ladders in the Danner Corvallis boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90 degree heel
- Oil and slip resistance provide superior traction
- TPU shank
- 5" height
- Lightweight at 52 oz.
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.