The Danner Corvallis 5 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Hiking Boot 17601 has waterproof protection that combines comfort and rugged toughness. Durable brown leather with 1000 Denier nylon upper for abrasion, tear and scuff resistance in a breathable 5" work boot that keeps you cool and dry. 100% Waterproof protection with Gore-Tex liner gives you dryness protection that doesn't let you down, even in the wettest of conditions. Terra Force X platform gives you heel-to-toe energy transfer with side support to enhance maneuverability while helping to prevent fatigue when standing or walking for long periods in this Danner boot. Unique lug patterned outsole with low profile 90 degree heel gives you oil and slip resistance with traction on the ground and when working on ladders in the Corvallis work boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90 degree heel
- Unique lug pattern
- Oil and slip resistance
- TPU shank
- 5" height
- Lightweight at 53 oz.