Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Danner Quarry 8 Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boot 17321 gives you improved durability and comfort with a comfortable fit and feel that craftsmen have come to rely on. The Danner Quarry is the Danner's most popular boot that uses Danner's universal 610 last for fit and comfort. Full grain, all leather upper gives you a classic design with superior protection and rugged durability. Made with 400 grams of insulation and 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex liner gives you ultimate dryness protection, even in the wettest of conditions. A Non-metallic safety toe gives you a low-weight safety toe with the strength and toughness to protect against impact and compression on and off the jobsite. The Vibram Quarry outsole features a 90 degree heel with oil and slip resistance in a rubber compound that has a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release in this 8" US-made Quarry boot.
- Durable, waterproof full grain-leather upper
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert
- Fiberglass shank
- Strength and stability of Danner's handcrafted stitchdown construction
- Superior traction and debris release from the dependable oil and slip-resistant Vibram Quarry outsole
- Vibram Quarry Fire & Ice outsole for oil and slip resistant traction in extreme cold and hot environments
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11F 1/75 C/75 EH standards
- 8" height
- Made in the USA with imported components