Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Danner Quarry 8 Inch Alloy Toe Waterproof Gore-Tex Work Boot 17317 gives you improved durability and comfort with a comfortable fit and feel that craftsmen have come to rely on. The Danner Quarry is the Danner's most popular boot that uses Danner's universal 610 last for fit and comfort. Full grain, all leather upper gives you a classic design with superior protection and rugged durability. 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex liner gives you ultimate dryness protection, even in the wettest of conditions. The safety Alloy Toe gives you a low-weight safety toe with the strength and toughness to protect against impact and compression on and off the jobsite. Built atop an exclusive Vibram Quarry outsole features a 90 degree heel with oil and slip resistance in a rubber compound that has a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release in this 8" US-made Quarry boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Top-grain, oiled Nubuck leather provides a natural, rugged look with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram Quarry outsole features 90 degree heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Height
- 70 oz. per pair
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Made in USA with imported components