The Danner USMC RAT Temperate Steel Toe Military Boots are built for tough jobs in rugged conditions. Full-grain leather and tear-resistant nylon upper combines with waterproof GORE-TEX liner. Handcrafted stitchdown construction offers stability on uneven terrain. Polyurethane coated leather on toes and heels, safety steel toe, and electrical shock-resistant soles make this the boot for any job.
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Durable full-grain leather topped with a breathable and tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Advanced lug design Vibram 360 outsole with Dri Ice remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 80 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.