The Danner Bull Run Moc Toe 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot 15564 is crafted in the USA with domestic and imported components to provide you with the best boot possible. This boot is made from full grain leather with a Moc toe design. This boot features the strength and durability of Danner's hand crafted, Stitchdown construction. This boot is designed with a steel toe to keep your feet protected from debris or falling objects and safe if working around live electrical circuits. Danner has designed this boot to be recraftable to extend the life of the boots. This boot is guaranteed to work for you!
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Moc toe design with contrasting stitch
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Danner Wedge non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 56 oz. per pair
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.