The Danner DFA 8 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Tactical Boot 15404 is made with a durable, low oiled nubuck leather with 1000 Denier nylon upper has low-weight mobility and comfort in a 100% waterproof 8" boot that has Gore-Tex liner for dryness protection in extreme wet, muddy conditions. The variable lacing system locks the heel into the pocket for a secure, snug fit in a duty boot that moves with you, no matter what situation you're in. Polyurethane footbed and co-molded midsole plate has cushioned comfort, arch support and shock absorbency in a puncture resistant boot that keeps you comfortable and protected in various environments in this Danner DFA 8" Black GTX. Danner Descender outsole with Vibram V-4 ultra-abrasion resistant rubber compound has multidirectional lug pattern for quick acceleration and braking on wet or dry surfaces for superior traction and grip in this tactical work boot that has the comfort of an athletic shoe with tough durability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable, low oil Nubuck leather designed for the demands of fast roping combined with rugged 1000 Denier nylon upper for lightweight comfort and mobility
- Cement down construction offers excellent durability in a light weight package
- Variable lacing system locks the heel into the pocket providing a glove-like fit and superior control
- Polyurethane footbeds are padded for comfort and arch support
- Co-molded midsole plate for springboard toe return, impact absorption and puncture resistance
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Patent pending Danner Descender outsole featuring a VibramV-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound built into the medial side arch for fast roping control. Multidirectional lug pattern for quick acceleration and braking in all directions
- Bi-fit composite shank
- 8" height
- 61 oz.