Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Danner Vicious 4.5 Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Hiking Boot 13864 gives you a tough, versatile, waterproof boot in a weight-saving platform for lasting comfort, even after a long day. Rich, oiled Nubuck leather upper gives you moisture protection with long wearing endurance and comfort for all job site conditions. The non-metallic safety toe gives you compression and impact protection in a safety toe that does not conduct heat or cold. The 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex liner gives you ultimate dryness protection in the wettest of conditions. The Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistance for extra tough durability and 90 degree heel to gives you a versatile boot for indoor and outdoor work. Abrasion-resistant heel cap with waterproof protection gives you added security and comfort in really tough jobs.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, oiled Nubuck leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Abrasion-resistant heel cap for durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- Nylon shank
- 4.5" height
- 50 oz.
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.