The Danner Super Rain Forest 8 Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot 11550 is a USA crafted work boot that is waterproof and offers safety with a non-metallic safety toe. The Full grain leather upper is one of the strongest leathers available with resistance against alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not have on your feet in a secure, snug fitting lace-up 8" boot. The 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex protection offers ultimate dryness and breathability. The name-brand Vibram 132 Montagna outsole has angled lugs for sturdy support when ascending or descending various terrain with maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces for an outstanding, durable Danner work boot that you'll enjoy for years to come, keeping you comfortable in harsh conditions and tough jobsites.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled providing support whether ascending and descending.
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 86 oz.
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.