Due to recent system shutdowns, please expect a delay on shipping of Danner orders. This delay can be up to 12 days.
Warm, muggy climates call for a unique hiking boot that is up to the unique challenges created by hot days on the trail. Fortunately, the Danner South Rim hiking boots stand and deliver, with a built-in air mesh lining and removable OrthoLite insole that both work behind the scenes to wick sweat, eliminate odors, and increase airflow and ventilation during long days outside. When the trail becomes uneven, the Vibram Fuga Megagrip outsole helps keep you steady, safe, and ready for whatever lies around the bend.
- Waterproof suede upper, non-waterproof
- Cushioning open-cell PU OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Nylon shank
- TPU heel frame to enhance support and stability
- Vibram Fuga outsole with Megagrip technology offers
superior grip on wet and dry surface
- Weight: 32 oz.