The Danner Mountain 600 4.5 Inch Waterproof Slip Resistant Hiker 62272 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation. Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a smooth full grain leather upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection.
How it fits:
- Durable full-grain leather upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning, open-cell PU OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Nylon shank
- TPU heel frame to enhance support and stability
- Vibram Fuga outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Last: DPDX
- Height: 4.5 inch
- Color: Walnut/Green
- Weight: 37 oz.
Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.