Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, Danner utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. The Danner Mountain 600 4.5 Inch 200G Waterproof Hiker 62145 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- Premium full-grain leather upper with 200G PrimaLoft insulation
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning open-cell PU OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Nylon shank
- TPU heel frame to enhance support and stability
- Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Color: Jet Black
- Weight: 40 oz.