For more than 40 years, Danner boots have been a staple on hiking trails throughout the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Experienced hikers know they can trust Danner durability and craftsmanship, no matter what conditions the trail throws at them. New for 2019, introducing the Danner Women's Trail 2650 3 Inch Hiking Shoe 61274, an innovative trail trainer inspired by the demanding terrain found along the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail. With its dual-zone Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole and supportive, reinforced heel counter, the Trail 2650 is sure to become your trusted hiking companion this spring and summer.
- Durable, lightweight leather and textile upper
- Breathable mesh lining
- Reinforced, external heel counter for maximum support
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- TRAILGUARD platform with exposed TPU shank offers lightweight, athletic performance
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Height: 3 Inch
- Color/Pattern: Hot Sauce
- Weight: 18 oz.