Due to a temporary issue in the warehouse, there may be a slight delay in the shipment of Danner orders. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Last season Danner introduced the Trail 2650 – a lightweight, do-everything hiker with the distinctive Exo Heel System for added stability on the trail. New for fall 2019, Danner unveils the Danner Trail 2650 Mid 4 Inch Waterproof Hiker 61240, which is a mid-height, waterproof boot based on the feature-rich original. Its namesake comes from the legendary 2650-mile PacificCrest Trail that spans the length of the West Coast. And with GORE-TEX waterproof protection, you can have confidence in each step, whether day hiking on the PCT or logging miles around town this winter.
- Durable, lightweight suede and textile upper
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Reinforced, external heel counter for maximum support
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- TRAILGUARD platform with exposed TPU shank offers lightweight, athletic performance
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Color: Dusty Olive
- Weight: 28 oz.