With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. It’s that need for versatility that inspired the Danner Trail 2650 3 Inch Waterproof Hiking Shoe 61200. Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both lightweight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
- Durable, lightweight suede and textile upper
- Breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Reinforced, external heel counter for maximum support
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- TRAILGUARD platform with exposed TPU shank offers lightweight, athletic performance
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Color: Dark Gray/Brick Red
- 27 oz.