Due to a temporary issue in the warehouse, there may be a slight delay in the shipment of Danner orders. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, The Danner Jag Full Grain 4.5 Inch Brown/Khaki 37351 been re-introduced as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
- Durable, full-grain leather and textile upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Two lace options
- Cushioning single-density open-cell PU OrthoLite footbed
- EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole
- Danner Waffle rubber outsole with classic hiking tread pattern