Due to a temporary issue in the warehouse, there may be a slight delay in the shipment of Danner orders. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to the classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, Danner re-introduced the Danner Jag 4.5 Inch Sandy Taupe Waterproof Hiker 37345 as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain.
- Durable suede and textile
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Two lace options
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Danner Waffle rubber outsole with classic hiking tread pattern
- Color: Sandy Taupe
- Weight: 34 oz.