Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. The Danner Women's Mountain 600 4.5 Inch Java/Bossa Nova Hiker 36235 defines a new category in hiking boots - Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- Waterproof suede upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Nylon shank
- TPU heel frame to enhance support and stability
- Vibram Fuga outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Color: Java/Bossa Nova
- Weight: 30 oz.