Due to a temporary issue in the warehouse, there may be a slight delay in the shipment of Danner orders. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Drawing on decades of experience designing premium hiking boots, Danner originally created the Vertigo boot in 2009. The Danner Vertigo 917 5 Inch Gore-Tex Work Boot 32383 combines classic styling and innovation in a new, modernized boot. The technical Vibram midsole and outsole, full-grain leather upper and waterproof GORE-TEX liner make the Vertigo 917 the ideal boot for the urban explorer.
How it fits:
- Durable suede and textile upper
- Modernized stitchdown construction for classic Danner look
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Cushioning single-density open-cell PU OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Exclusive Vibram 917 outsole featuring XS Trek for optimal traction in urban environments
- Last: 971X
- Height: 5 inch
- Color: Sage
- Weight: 38 oz.
This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last based on our existing 971. It's true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit updated with added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.