Drawing on decades of experience designing premium hiking boots, Danner originally created the Vertigo boot in 2009. The Danner Vertigo 917 5 Inch Gore-Tex Work Boot 32383 combines classic styling and innovation in a new, modernized boot. The technical Vibram midsole and outsole, full-grain leather upper and waterproof GORE-TEX liner make the Vertigo 917 the ideal boot for the urban explorer.
How it fits:
- Durable suede and textile upper
- Modernized stitchdown construction for classic Danner look
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Cushioning single-density open-cell PU OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Exclusive Vibram 917 outsole featuring XS Trek for optimal traction in urban environments
- Last: 971X
- Height: 5 inch
- Color: Sage
- Weight: 38 oz.
This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last based on our existing 971. It's true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit updated with added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.