Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An active lifestyle demands footwear that can is up to the challenge – luckily the Vertigo 917 waterproof hiking boots are capable of meeting all of your hiking and urban exploring cravings. Featuring a Gore-Tex exterior lining to keep rain, mud, and moisture out, Danner also made these boots with a 3-ply OrthoLite insole that wicks away sweat fights odors, and helps cushion every step you take. To keep you steady when the terrain gets slick, these boots come with a Vibram 917 outsole made of a rubber XS Trek compound, for incredibly durable, dependable traction.
- Durable full-grain leather upper
- Modernized stitchdown construction for classic Danner look
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Cushioning single-density open-cell PU OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Exclusive Vibram 917 outsole featuring XS Trek for
optimal traction in urban environment
- Weight: 35 oz.