Sometimes hiking and exploring take more of an urban turn. If you need boots that can pivot effortlessly from pavement to rocks and dirt, the Danner Vertigo 917 hiking boots are the ones you need on your feet at all times. These 5-inch lace-up workhorses are both stylish and durable, and their Gore-Tex lining renders them 100% waterproof while still allowing sweat and interior moisture to escape. The outsole is a rubber XS Trek material, which offers dependable grip even on slippery surfaces – perfect for taking on city streets and backcountry trails with ease.
- Durable full-grain leather upper
- Modernized stitchdown construction for classic Danner look
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Cushioning single-density open-cell PU Ortholite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Exclusive Vibram 917 outsole featuring XS Trek for
optimal traction in urban environment
- Weight: 35 oz.