The Danner Vertigo 917 hiking boots are an updated take on the 2009 version, and are made with Gore-Tex and leather for a truly waterproof construction that can take a beating and still keep you moving smoothly down the trail. Their Vibram 917 outsole is crafted from a special XS Trek rubber material that can tackle slippery conditions both in the woods and on the streets. These versatile hikers come with a removable Ortholite foot bed insert, too, so you can customize the level of cushion and support to meet your unique preferences.
- Durable full-grain leather upper
- Modernized stitchdown construction for classic Danner look
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Cushioning single-density open-cell PU Ortholite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Exclusive Vibram 917 outsole featuring XS Trek for
optimal traction in urban environment
- Weight: 35 oz.