Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Danner released Quarry workboots over 10 years ago. They’re known for quality because that’s what they are made of. Their full-grain leather, Gore-Tex waterproof liner, triple stitched seams, and alloy toes show the workmanship of these boots. They are built with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and metatarsal guards with removable OrthoLite footbeds. To top it off, they look pretty spiffy. Specifics
- Made in the USA with imported components
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Triple-stitched for superior fit and protection
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long-lasting performance
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- Fiberglass shank
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction for strength and stability
- Vibram Quarry oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction and debris release
- Both alloy and non-metallic toe meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Color: Black
- 80 oz.