The original Workman was released in 2004. It was an instant favorite among tradesmen, carpenters, and other skilled workers who understood that one pair of well-made boots would outlast three pairs of mediocre ones. Today the Danner Workman 6 Inch Gore-Tex Alloy Toe Work Boot 16283 is back, with a few improvements. Under the classic silhouette and natural leather, you’ll find a completely new approach to support and comfort - one that makes the new Workman 13% lighter than its predecessor. In addition, it is outfitted with an alloy safety toe for your protection on the job.
- Durable, waterproof, oiled full-grain leather upper
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable lining
- Cushioning OrthoLite footbed
- Bi-Fit integrated shank system offers increased rigidity in the heel and allows for flexibility in the forefoot
- Handcrafted, stitchdown constructing for strength and stability
- Vibram Workman low-lugged outsole offers all-day comfort and durability
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH