The original Workman was released in 2004. It was an instant favorite among tradesmen, carpenters, and other skilled workers who understood that one pair of well-made boots would outlast three pairs of mediocre ones. Today the Danner Workman 6 Inch Gore-Tex Work Boot 16281 is back, with a few improvements. Under the classic silhouette and natural leather, you’ll find a completely new approach to support and comfort - one that makes the new Workman 13% lighter than its predecessor.
- Durable, waterproof, oiled full-grain leather upper
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable lining
- Cushioning OrthoLite footbed
- Bi-Fit integrated shank system offers increased rigidity in the heel and allows for flexibility in the forefoot
- Handcrafted, stitchdown constructing for strength and stability
- Vibram Workman low-lugged outsole offers all-day comfort and durability
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH