Building off of the foundation of our legendary Quarry work boot, Danner has modernized the construction method to reduce weight and improve fit. The steel shank, heavy-duty midsole, and lasting board have been replaced with a single, integrated Bi-Fit shank system. This new platform provides support and protection underfoot while offering cushioning and stability throughout the heel and flexibility in the forefoot. Built for rough, outdoor work conditions, the Danner Gritstone 8 Inch Waterproof Work Boot 14220 lives up to the durability standards deserving of the Danner name.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Triple-stitched for superior fit and protection
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Dual-purpose hardware offers speed or hook lacing
- Cushioning OrthoLite footbed
- Bi-Fit integrated shank system offers increased rigidity in the heel and allows for flexibility in the forefoot
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction for strength and stability
- Vibram Olympia oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction and debris release
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH.