Due to a temporary issue in the warehouse, there may be a slight delay in the shipment of Danner orders. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex liner. By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like Gore-Tex and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, the Danner Vicious 8 Inch Gore-Tex 400G Composite Toe Work Boot 13874 is tough and versatile making you feel like you want to put it on at the end of a long day.
- Durable, waterproof leather upper with abrasion-resistant heel cap
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable lining
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Cushioning PU footbed
- Dual-density EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole offers additional durability on the outside edges with shock-absorbent cushioning on the inside for more comfort and support underfoot
- Nylon shank
- Danner’s TRAILGUARD platform offers lightweight , athletic performance
- Vibram Vicious oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior indoor and outdoor traction with low-profile 90 degree heel
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH