By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, Danner made the tough and versatile Danner Vicious 4.5 Inch Waterproof Met Guard Composite Toe Work Boot 13855 feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- Durable waterproof leather upper with abrasion-resistant heel cap
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Cushioning PU footbed
- Dual-density EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole offers additional durability on the outside edges with shock-absorbent cushioning on the inside for more comfort and support underfoot
- Nylon shank
- TRAILGUARD platform offers lightweight, athletic performance
- Vibram Vicious oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior indoor and outdoor traction with a low-profile 90° heel
- Steel toe and metatarsal meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 MT EH
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Color: Brown
- 53 oz.