Danner has captured the comfort and support of a trail shoe with the protection and durability of a work boot in the Danner Springfield 4.5 Inch EH Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot 12252. An oil and slip resistant outsole with FLEX-X technology provides stability and traction without the added weight while the Electric Hazard construction keeps you safe around live wires.
How it fits:
- Durable, waterproof, oiled nubuck and mesh upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning OrthoLite insulation
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- Nylon shank
- Danner Springfield outsole with Flex-X technology provides stability and traction with minimal weight
- Safety toe: Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Last: 850
- Height: 4.5 inch
- Color: Gray/White
- Weight: 43 oz.
This boot is built on Danner’s most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.