Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Composite Toe Springfield work boots by Danner are impressively resilient. They boast the Danner Dry lining for superior waterproofing capabilities, as well as a lightweight sole and footbed to help keep your feet free of fatigue. Inside the boots you will find a removable OrthoLite cushioned insole and a reinforced composite toe construction to prevent impact or compression from ruining your workday. Specifics
- Durable, waterproof, oiled Nubuck and mesh upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning OrthoLite Insulation
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- Nylon Shank
- Danner Springfield outsole with Flex-X technology provides
stability and traction with minimal weight
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Weight: 43 oz.