Danner has captured the comfort and support of a trail shoe with the protection and durability of a work boot in the Danner Springfield Low 3 Inch ESD Composite Toe Work Shoe 12210. An oil and slip resistant outsole with FLEX-X technology provides stability and traction without the added weight while the Electro Static Dissipative construction reduces excess static electricity.
How it fits:
- Nubuck and mesh upper
- Mesh lining for breathable comfort in indoor work environments
- 100% metal free hardware
- Cushioning OrthoLite footbed
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- Nylon shank
- Danner Springfield indoor-specific outsole with Flex-X technology provides stability and traction with minimal weight
- Safety toe: Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD
- Electrostatic dissipative (ESD) construction reduces excess static electricity
- Last: 851
- Height: 3 inch
- Color: Gray/Purple
- Weight: 40 oz.
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.