Due to a temporary issue in the warehouse, there may be a slight delay in the shipment of Danner orders. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is also available in women's sizing
The Danner Fort Lewis 10 Inch Waterproof Insulated Police Boot 69110 was created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington for both men and women. The USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and Gore-Tex lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability and features 200 Grams Thinsulate.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- Men's 74 oz., Women's 64 oz.