Built to take on just about any weather condition you may encounter, the Danner Canadian 10 Inch Waterproof Insulated Hunting Boot 67200 is what you need. This boot is made from a full grain, all leather upper providing you with waterproof protection and durability. For additional protection, this boot is lined with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining to keep your feet dry. Lined with 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, this boot provides you with lightweight warmth to withstand the cold climates. Handcrafted and made in the USA, the stitchdown construction in this boot provides you with a wide platform that provides you with the underfoot stability you need while trekking through the wilderness. Fashioned with the Danner Bob outsole, this boot is highly popular with bird hunters and easily adapts to early and late season terrains.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- The Danner Bob outsole is ranked among the world's best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- 79 oz.