Due to system updates from 4/22 to 4/27, Danner orders will not resume processing until 4/28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Danner Acadia 8 Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Gore-Tex Tactical Boot 22500 built from a 100% waterproof Gore-Tex lining as well as a durable full grain leather upper. This boot is built atop a Vibram outsole, and cut in a traditional 8 inch height. This long wearing boot will be made in the USA, and a perfect choice for those looking for a uniform boot. For superior safety when on the job site, the boot has been armed with an ASTM rated non-metallic safety toe.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 71 oz.
- Non-Metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.