Due to recent system shutdowns, please expect a delay on shipping of Danner orders. This delay can be up to 12 days.
The Danner Acadia 8 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Tactical Boot 21210 is made from a durable full grain leather upper and 100% waterproof Gore-Tex liner to help keep your feet dry. During the long work day you need to be able to rely on your boots, which is why this 8 inch USA made work boot will be built atop the Vibram outsole. This is a top pick from Danner boots.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Men's 65 oz., Women's 50 oz.