ALL DANNER PRODUCTS WILL BE ON A 1-4 WEEK DELAY DUE TO OVERWHELMING ORDERS AT THE DANNER WAREHOUSE.
The Danner Explorer 6 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Hiking Boot 45200 is constructed from a durable full grain leather upper with a 100% waterproof Gore-Tex fabric inside for dry and comfortable feet. This USA made hiking boot comes with a handcrafted stitchdown design, and built atop a Vibram outsole for maximum traction. The boot is cut in a 6 inch height for comfort, while inside will be a lightweight fiberglass shank for a stable and supportive boot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, all leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Men's 63 oz, Women's 52 oz