Due to manufacturer restrictions, currently this product cannot be shipped to California.
The Chippewa Weddell 9 Inch Golden Nubuck Arctic Snow Outdoor Boot 25466 is a comfortable and tough winter boot. This boot is made from a nubuck leather upper and offers you a waterproof seal from the chip-a-tex bootie construction. The boot offers you a waterproof insole, as well as a removable wool felt insert for additional warmth. This handcrafted in the USA work boot is tough and long lasting, and currently one of the biggest traditions in Chippewa work boots.
- 9" Golden Nubuck / Briar Oiled Waterproof
- Goodyear Leather Welt / Chip-A-Tex Waterproof
- Bootie Construction
- Leather / Genuine Lamb Shearling Gusset Lining
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Removable Wool Felt Insert For Warmth (2 Pr Included)
- Handcrafted In The USA
- Vibram Cascade Yellow Plug
- Wool Polypropylene Felt Insulation