The Carhartt Women's Lightweight Waterproof Nano Toe Work Hiker CWH4420 crosses the boundary between work and trail. Easy on your feet, they're equipped with a carbon nano safety toe that meets ASTM 2413-17 standards while being lighter than traditional toe protection. They're made with a high-cut upper that's waterproof and breathable, so your feet stay dry on wet jobsites and rain-soaked trails.
- Leather and nylon upper
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Insite technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat
- Carbon Nano toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-17 standards
- Cement-constructed rubber outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard standards