Due to high volume, Ariat orders can take an additional 4-7 business days for processing. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Ariat Maverick 11 Inch Composite Toe Work Boot 10014229 is a metal-free safety toe work boot that stands up to tough work conditions on the jobsite or the ranch. Full grain leather upper with handsome six-row stitch pattern in an easy pull on and go 11" boot. The revolutionary Ariat U-Turn entry system allows you to have easy entry no matter your foot shape for a secure, snug fit in this Ariat Maverick Wide Square Toe. Non-metallic composite safety toe with Electrical hazard rating provides crush-proof protection and electrical shock resistance when working around heavy objects and electrical equipment. The Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) technology helps to reduce fatigue when standing or walking for long periods through its gel-cushioning footbed that has moisture management, heel stabilizer and ergonomic composite forked shank in this Maverick work boot. The Duratread rubber outsole that has great traction and high-resistance against barnyard acids and oils for long-wearing durability in an Ariat, safety toe boot that has a 90 degree heel for grip when ascending or descending ladders.
- Composite Toe
- EH and ASTM Rated
- ATS technology featuring a lightweight, composite forked shank offers optimal stability and all-day comfort
- 11" height with 6-row stitch pattern
- Mesh lined
- Revolutionary patented Ariat U-Turn entry system allows you to “make the turn" easier
- ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning
- Oil resisting, slip resisting, dual-density TPU outsole delivers lightweight, flexible cushioning with durability
- Cement construction
- 90° heel