This boot has been discontinued. Check here for other Ariat products.
Ariat Menís Tracker 8" H2O Insulated Mossy Oak boot 10011975 is a hunting boot that is engineered for the outdoorsman hunting in extreme environments. Waterproof full grain leather and wear-resistant Cordura nylon has additional toe and heel guards for high wear areas in this 8" boot. The 800g Thinsulate Ultra insulation provides lightweight, non-bulky warmth in cold weather conditions while have breathability in this Ariat Tracker 8" H2O. For ultimate dryness protection the Waterproof Pro construction creates an impermeable barrier against rain, snow and wet, muddy conditions. The Mossy Oak Break-Up camouflage print allows for stealth concealment to break up the hunterís silhouette when in the brush. With durable support in tough tasks the ATS Max technology has supportive comfort and extra shock absorbency with the moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed for long lasting comfort in this waterproof boot. Aggressive Duratread outsole is slip resistant with maximum wear resistance for grip traction on various terrains in an insulated hunting boot that keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Introducing Ariat performance and quality for the hunter athlete!
- ATS Max technology provides maximum side-to-side stability for great support in any environment
- Waterproof fullgrain leathers with Mossy Oak Break-Up Cordura
- Ariatís own Waterproof Pro waterproof bootie construction
- 800g Thinsulate Ultra insulation provides maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- TecTuff toe and heel for extra wear protection
- Mesh lined, with lightly padded mesh collar and tongue top for maximum comfort
- ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole provides cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Oil resisting and slip resisting Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance
- Aggressive outsole tread design for sure footing in outdoor environments
- Cement construction
- 90į heel