Due to high volume, Ariat orders can take an additional 4-7 business days for processing. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Ariat WorkHog Trek 8" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot 10011972 is a top-of-the-line, versatile work boot that has safety toe protection. Waterproof full grain oiled brown leather upper with Goodyear welt construction gives you resoleable capabilities in this 8" boot allows you to go from your work environment to outdoor recreation. For ultimate dryness protection the Waterproof bootie construction creates an impermeable barrier against rain, snow and wet, muddy conditions in this Ariat WorkHog Trek. With durable support in tough tasks the ATS Max technology has supportive comfort and extra shock absorbency with the moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed for long lasting comfort that you can wear all day and all night in this waterproof boot. Non-metallic composite safety toe provides impact and compression protection when working around heavy objects in a safety toe that does not conduct heat or cold temperatures. Aggressive Duratread outsole is slip resistant with maximum wear resistance in a 90 degree heel for grip traction on various terrains, even when working on ladders for a waterproof, safety toe boot that is built tough, with ankle support to wear comfortably on and off the jobsite.
- ATS Max provides an extra level of stability to our comfortable, supportive ATS technology platform
- Waterproof bootie construction with waterproof fullgrain leathers
- Mesh lined, with lightly padded mesh collar and tongue top for maximum comfort
- ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole provides cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Oil resisting and slip resisting Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance
- Aggressive outsole tread design for sure footing in outdoor environments
- Cement construction
- 90 degree heel