Due to high volume, Ariat orders can take an additional 4-7 business days for processing. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Ariat Wildstock Western Professional Weathered Brown/Quartz boot 10005876 is a western styled work boot that allows you to wear comfortably through long days in the saddle, working on the cattle ranch and completing the various chores around the barn. Full grain leather upper with handsome eight-row stitch pattern and sturdy side pull holes for easy on and off access in this 13" boot. ATS technology has moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed that designed for sturdy support, stability and long wearing comfort, whether you are walking, standing or riding in this Ariat Wildstock. With superior comfort and flexibility, the Duratread outsole is oil, slip and barnyard acid resistant for great traction on various surfaces for a rugged riding boot that looks fancy enough for shows and yet is comfortable enough to wear every day.
Roughstock-inspired performance boots with a 13" shaft, full grain leather, eight-row stitch pattern, and a wide square toe. Fits and performs thanks to ATS technology that stabilizes the foot and absorbs shock. The wear-resistant, flexible Duratread outsole performs in and out of the arena.
- ATS technology: Ariat's mid-level technology offers optimal stability and all-day comfort for active people
- 13" height
- Wide square toe
- Goodyear welt construction allows boot to be resoled, leather welt
- Leather lined
- A performance riding boot with collar design
- Eight-row stitch pattern
- Full-grain leather foot and shaft
- ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning
- Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance with flexibility