Due to high volume, Ariat orders can take an additional 10-14 business days for processing. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Ariat Groundbreaker Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot 10015196 is built from a long wearing leather upper construction and comes with a waterproof construction to seal out water and keep your feet dry. This boot is made in a soft toe, and will be cut in a traditional 10 Inch height. Inside the boot is a mesh lining while the outsole will be a slip resistant and oil resistant. For your safety and protection this boot will be made with an ASTM rated and EH Rated composite toe. Get your new pair of Ariat western boots today!
- 4LR offers support and cushioning for everyday wear
- Heavy duty oil- and slip-resisting Duratread outsole
- Extra comfort insole with higher rebound
- Full-grain leather foot and rugged 900 denier nylon shaft
- Mesh lining
- Waterproof Pro construction
- Steel Toe
- Wide Square Toe Shape
- 90 degree heel
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated