The Altama Tan Desert 8" EXO Boot is designed to give you unsurpassed traction on every kind of terrain. A suede and air mesh upper keep you cool in the heat, while a moisture-wicking liner provides extra comfort and breathability. The outsole is resistant to oil and acid and non-slip for great footing anywhere.
Independent lab tests show Altama's EXO boot construction offers superior breathability, up to 124% better than current issue military boots. The average Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate of EXO style boots is 12.49 grams/hour, while the 3 Layer Hot Weather Military Boot only comes in with 5.58 grams/hour MVTR.
- Height – 8"
- Sole Pattern – Exclusive EXO Lug
- Upper – Tan Desert Suede and Air Mesh
- Lining – Dual-Zone Wicking and Breathable Air Mesh
- Outsole – Slip, Acid and Oil Resistant, Non Marking Rubber
- Midsole – Molded EVA
- Removable Innersole – G-Force multi-density cushioned orthotic
- Nylon Speed Laces
- Extra Pair of Laces included
- Non-Metallic Boot Construction
- Suede Cushioned Collar keeps bloused pants in place
Independent lab test results indicate that the EXO style (3858) has an average MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate) of 12.49 grams per hour compared to the 3 Layer Hot Weather Military Boot (4158) at 5.58 grams per hour. In other words, the new EXO boots are 124% more breathable than the current issue military boots with drainage vents.