Since 1883 workers have depended on Wolverine boots and work shoes to
provide superior comfort and durability. In 1991 Wolverine created the
Wolverine DuraShock, allowing for maximum shock absorption for workers and
hikers. Wolverine has since developed comfort technology for their boots and
shoes such as the Wolverine DuraShocks, Wolverine Fusion, Wolverine
Compressor, Wovlerine Multishox, Wolverine MX and Wolverine Contour Welt.
Wolverine has a heritage to comfort durability for authentic work boots and
shoes as well as rugged outdoor hiking and running boots and shoes.
Wolverine boots has become an icon for durable, workboots in steel-toe boots
and non-steel toe boots and shoes, as well for hiking boots and work shoes.
Wolverine backs it's boots and shoes with a 30-day comfort guarantee.
- Split-suede leather/mesh upper. Cement construction. Mesh lining.
- Removable full-cushion footbed.
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole.
- Fiberglass shank stabilizes foot, weighs 75% less than steel and reduces fatigue.
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 SD.