Wolverine will be opening its new distribution center for Wolverine footwear in Beaumont, California in July! Wolverine orders will not be drop shipped from Wolverine during July7-30, 2017 and will resume shipping on July 31, 2017. If you place an order for any Wolverine product in the month of July, please expect shipping delays.
If you need your boots in a hurry, we highly recommend placing an order in advance to ensure you can get your boots/shoes in a timely manner. If you place an order for any Wolverine product in the month of July, please expect shipping delays.
The Wolverine Exert Opanka Work Shoe W04306 is a casual soft toe work shoe that offers you the supportive DuraShocks outsole. This shoe is made from a full grain leather and will keep your feet comfortable with a Dri-Lex lining to wick away moisture. The shoes are built with a double density footbed, and provides stability with a nylon shank.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Patented, long-lasting Dri-lex lining wicks away sweat for dry comfort
- Removable double-density footbed adds cushioning and stability
- Extra flexible comfort from hand-sewn Opanka Flex-stitch
- Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue
- Energy-returning Wolverine DuraShocks rubber/polyurethane outsole technology for superior comfort